Face Recognition Access Control System
Designed to work together seamlessly, Access Syste...Read More
1. INFORMATIONABOUT US
ipcamera-nvr.com is a site operated by FortuneMount International LTD. (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are a company registered in Shenzhenand our principle place of business is Room 1502, A Tower, Liwan Building, QianHai Road, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen City, Guang Dong Province, China.
2. ACCESSING THEIPCAMERA-NVR WEBSITE
1. Access to the ipcamera-nvrwebsite is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw oramend the Service we provide via the ipcamera-nvr website or the Site itself without notice (seebelow). We will not be liable to you if for any reason the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Service is temporarily unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrictaccess to some or all parts of the ipcamera-nvr website and/or the Service.
4. You are responsible for making allarrangements necessary for you to have access to the ipcamera-nvrwebsite and/or our Service. You are also responsible for ensuring that all personswho access the ipcamera-nvr website through your internet connection areaware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. USE OF THEIPCAMERA-NVR WEBSITE
1. To order our products from the ipcamera-nvrwebsite please follow the instructions on screen. If you order any products yourcontract with us will be governed by our Terms and Conditions of Sale which areas stated on this page.
2. You may not use the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or its contents:
1. for commercial purposes,
2. for resale purposes including thesystematic extraction and/or re-utilization of any part or the contents of the ipcamera-nvrwebsite (e.g. item listings, descriptions, prices);
3. to download (other than page caching) ormodify the ipcamera-nvr website, or any portion of it; or
4. for any purpose which is unlawful.
4. INTELLECTUALPROPERTY RIGHTS
1. We are the owner or the licensee of allintellectual property rights in the ipcamera-nvr website including the Service and the materialpublished on it. Those works are protected by copyright, trade mark, databaserights and other such intellectual property laws and treaties around the world.All such rights are reserved.
2. You must not modify the paper or digitalcopies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and youmust not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or anygraphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Using the ipcamera-nvrwebsite does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trademarks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
5. ipcamera-nvrwebsite and all logos on the Site are business names and markswhich are the property of ipcamera-nvr.com.
5. THE IPCAMERA-NVRWEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update the ipcamera-nvrwebsite and maintain the Services regularly, and may change the content at anytime. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Services, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the ipcamera-nvrwebsite may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation toupdate such material.
6. OUR LIABILITY
1. The ipcamera-nvrwebsite is provided “as is”. Whilst we have taken every care in the preparation ofthe content of the ipcamera-nvr website we cannot guarantee that it is accurateor error-free. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or forany technical difficulties you may experience with the ipcamera-nvrwebsite. Except as setout in this condition 6, all conditions, warranties and representations,expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, in relation to thesupply, non- supply or delay in supplying the Services are excluded to theextent permitted by law.
1. death or personal injury resulting fromnegligence;
2. fraud or deceit; or
3. for any matter for which it would beillegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
7. INFORMATIONABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE IPCAMERA-NVR WEBSITE
8. VIRUSES,HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
1. You must not misuse the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logicbombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You mustnot attempt to gain unauthorized access to the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Service, the server on which the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected tothe ipcamera-nvr website. You must not attack the ipcamera-nvrwebsite or the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributeddenial-of-service attack.
2. By breaching this provision, you wouldcommit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We may report anysuch breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operatewith those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event ofsuch a breach, your right to use the ipcamera-nvr website and our Service will cease immediately.
3. We will not be liable for any loss ordamage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or othertechnologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment,computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the ipcamera-nvrwebsite and our Service or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or onany website linked to it.
9. LINKS FROMTHE IPCAMERA-NVR WEBSITE
Where the ipcamera-nvrwebsite contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties,these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over thecontents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them orfor any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
12. JURISDICTIONAND APPLICABLE LAW